1. Speak to people. There is nothing as nice as a cheerful greeting.
2. Smile. It takes 72 muscles to frown; only 14 to smile.
3. Call people by name. Everyone is pleased when you remember his/her name.
4. Be friendly and helpful. And others will respond in like manner.
5. Speak and act as if everything you do is a genuine pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in people.
7. Be generous with praise; cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others, it will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of the opinions of others. There are 3 sides to a controversy;
yours, the other person and the right.
10.Be willing to give service. What counts most in life is what we do for others.